- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All text, graphics, photographs and design are copyrighted property of www.paintingwithgeorgia.com. Written consent must be obtained for the commercial reproduction and printing of any materials herein.
In no event shall www.paintingwithgeorgia.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.paintingwithgeorgia.com Internet site, even if www.paintingwithgeorgia.com or a www.paintingwithgeorgia.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.paintingwithgeorgia.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.paintingwithgeorgia.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current www.paintingwithgeorgia.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. www.paintingwithgeorgia.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
www.paintingwithgeorgia.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.paintingwithgeorgia.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to www.paintingwithgeorgia.com shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.